Event Space at Nara is an urban loft experience located in Kansas City Missouri's Crossroads Arts District, located within walking distance of the freight district, KCP&L District and the Sprint arena. Our space is a beautifully restored 1900 building. Gleaming hardwood floors, beams, stunning exposed brick, 12 foot windows, and soaring 14 foot ceilings are complimented with a dramatic, beautiful view of the downtown skyline as your backdrop. We are sure that we can make any event a memorable one.
• We host events Monday through Saturday, morning and evening.
• We accommodate up to 160 people (seated) - 200 cocktail
• Marble staircase and front lobby with elevator access
• Modern décor and lighting
• Handicap accessible
• Private restrooms
We offer flexible catering and liquor packages that are tailored to fit your budget. Event Space at Nara provides the food options, alcohol/beverage service as well as the bartending/service staff for all events. Pricing is based on a per-person cost. We offer caring event coordinators who will help design and celebrate your special event at no extra charge. We do allow outside catering at an additional cost.
This pricing structure allows you the ability to accurately calculate the cost of your event based on the quantity of your guests. A 22% Event fee is added to the total costs of each event.
Amenities included in the Event fee:
• Personalized menu based upon your package choice
• 4 hours of event time
• Coordination services
• Mobile movable bar
• Room rental
• Room set-up and clean-up
• Disposable tableware/glassware
• Black cotton linens
• Tables and chairs; 5 cocktail tables
• Wi-fi / iPod hookup
• Sound system with cordless mic
• Coat racks
25% of the total estimated cost and a signed contract is required to reserve your date. Final guest count, menu selection, and invoice paid in full is due 10 days prior to event.
• Bartender fee = $25/hour • Server(s) = $20/hour